Our kind friend R has shared the Speaking questions from a recent exam in Sri Lanka.
- What is your full name?
- Are you working or studying?
- Do you enjoy the job? Why?
- Where do you study?
- How do you travel to school?
- Is it a good school?
- Do you like birds?
- Do you think birds are important in our life? Why?
- Should people protect birds? Why?
Describe a neighbor that you know well. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- How did you meet him/her?
- How long have you known him/her?
- Why do you like him/her?
- Why do we need neighbors?
- Are there any advantages or disadvantages to having neighbors?
- How often do you meet them?
- Will you meet them during special occasions such as the New Year?
- What social work do your neighbors do?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages of having social groups?
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Australia and Sri Lanka shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka (thank you N!)...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – February 2013 The IELTS test taker M from Singapore shared the Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – November 2012 Thanks to A who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – September 2012 A kind IELTS test taker from Malaysia shared these speaking...