The topics below were shared by D after a recent IELTS exam in Singapore:
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you think that your job is too hard?
– What do you usually do after work?
– Did you go to parks during your childhood?
– How often do you go to the parks now?
– Do you think parks are important for people?
– What do you do to relax?
– Do you think people have enough time to relax?
Describe an advertisement that makes you want to buy a product. Please say
– What was the product?
– What was the advertisement about?
– Why did it make you want to buy this product?
– What kinds of media are available for advertising?
– Are there any traditional kinds of media for advertising other than TV and newspapers?
– What products are usually advertised using these media types?
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – April 2016 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in Singapore she...
- IELTS test in Singapore – February 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Singapore and...
- IELTS test in Singapore – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Singapore and...
- IELTS test in Singapore – July 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend M we know this much about...