The topics below were shared by D after a recent IELTS exam in Singapore:
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you think that your job is too hard?
- What do you usually do after work?
- Did you go to parks during your childhood?
- How often do you go to the parks now?
- Do you think parks are important for people?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you think people have enough time to relax?
Describe an advertisement that makes you want to buy a product. Please say
- What was the product?
- What was the advertisement about?
- Why did it make you want to buy this product?
- What kinds of media are available for advertising?
- Are there any traditional kinds of media for advertising other than TV and newspapers?
- What products are usually advertised using these media types?
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – February 2013 A kind IELTS test taker A shared the questions from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – July 2013 Our kind friend C shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – February 2013 The IELTS test taker A shared these Speaking questions that...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Singapore – September 2013 (General Training) Our friends from Hong Kong and Singapore say their IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Perth, Australia – February 2013 The questions below where shared by S who took the...