The topics below were shared by D after a recent IELTS exam in Singapore:
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you think that your job is too hard?
- What do you usually do after work?
- Did you go to parks during your childhood?
- How often do you go to the parks now?
- Do you think parks are important for people?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you think people have enough time to relax?
Describe an advertisement that makes you want to buy a product. Please say
- What was the product?
- What was the advertisement about?
- Why did it make you want to buy this product?
- What kinds of media are available for advertising?
- Are there any traditional kinds of media for advertising other than TV and newspapers?
- What products are usually advertised using these media types?
- IELTS test in Singapore – January 2014 (General Training) This IELTS exam update from Singapore was share by Y...
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – May 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia shared the following...
- IELTS test in Singapore – October 2013 (General Training) Our friend L who took the IELTS test in Singapore...
- IELTS test in Singapore – April 2014 (General Training) Thanks to the IELTS test taker S from Singapore we...
- IELTS test in Singapore – August 2014 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, E!) shared the...