A kind IELTS test taker A shared the questions from a recent exam in Singapore:
- What is your full name?
- How can I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Have you ever been on a boat tour?
- When you have a holiday will you spend it on a boat tour with your friends?
- Will you own a boat in the future?
- Why do you like boat tours?
- How often do you go to parks?
- Do you think in the future there will be more parks?
Talk about an interesting speech that you have attended. Please say
- Who was the speaker?
- Where did it take place?
- What was his/her speech about?
- Why did you like it?
- Should people talk to children at schools?
- What kind of person should talk to the children?
- Why is talking to children different from talking to adults?
- Why is it difficult to talk in front of a big audience?
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Singapore – September 2013 (General Training) Our friends from Hong Kong and Singapore say their IELTS...
- IELTS test in Singapore – October 2013 (General Training) Our friend L who took the IELTS test in Singapore...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – October 2013 An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks D!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – May 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia shared the following...
- IELTS test in Singapore – April 2014 (General Training) Thanks to the IELTS test taker S from Singapore we...