A kind IELTS test taker A shared the questions from a recent exam in Singapore:
- What is your full name?
- How can I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Have you ever been on a boat tour?
- When you have a holiday will you spend it on a boat tour with your friends?
- Will you own a boat in the future?
- Why do you like boat tours?
- How often do you go to parks?
- Do you think in the future there will be more parks?
Talk about an interesting speech that you have attended. Please say
- Who was the speaker?
- Where did it take place?
- What was his/her speech about?
- Why did you like it?
- Should people talk to children at schools?
- What kind of person should talk to the children?
- Why is talking to children different from talking to adults?
- Why is it difficult to talk in front of a big audience?
- IELTS test in Singapore – February 2016 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in Singapore and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – April 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker F from Singapore we...
- IELTS test in Singapore – August 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Singapore and...
- IELTS test in Australia and Singapore – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends L and A took their IELTS exams in...