IELTS exam in Saudi Arabia was the same as in Australia, so we are told by I. Here is what he was asked in the Speaking test.
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- What kind of sports did you play when you were a child?
- Did you enjoy playing sports when you were a child?
- Would you like your children to play sports?
- When was the last time you have visited a museum?
- Do you think selling items in museums should be allowed?
Talk about an activity that you do to protect the environment, please say
- what activity that is,
- how often you do it,
- who else does it with you,
- how it helps with protecting the environment.
- How can we change the life style that affects the environment negatively?
- How do you think we can solve the problem of industrial pollution?
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – February 2013 An IELTS test taker (thanks, M!) shared these Speaking questions...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan – March 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan (thanks!) shared...
- IELTS test in Russia and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers A and S (thanks guys!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – January 2013 These speaking questions were shared by M (thanks!) who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – January 2013 These questions were shared by A who recently took the...