These speaking questions were shared by M (thanks!) who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia:
- What is your name?
- Which part of the city are you from?
- What kind of entertaining places are there in your city?
- Tell me about an entertaining place you have recently visited.
- What is the downside of the Internet in your opinion?
- Do you think young people buy things online they don’t really need?
- Are part time jobs popular in your country?
Talk about something you have bought and weren’t satisfied with. Please say
- What was it?
- Where did you buy it?
- Why weren’t you satisfied?
- Do you think that people prefer to buy imported goods? Why?
- Why is the quality of the imported goods better than the quality of the local goods?
- What kind of things people don’t buy online? Why?
- Do you buy something online?
- What is more important to you, quality or price? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – April 2015 When B took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Saudi Arabia (thanks, K!) shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2014 The IELTS test taker R from Saudi Arabia was asked...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2014 The IELTS test taker S from Saudi Arabia remembered the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – March 2015 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Saudi Arabia (thanks M!) remembered...