These speaking questions were shared by M (thanks!) who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia:
- What is your name?
- Which part of the city are you from?
- What kind of entertaining places are there in your city?
- Tell me about an entertaining place you have recently visited.
- What is the downside of the Internet in your opinion?
- Do you think young people buy things online they don’t really need?
- Are part time jobs popular in your country?
Talk about something you have bought and weren’t satisfied with. Please say
- What was it?
- Where did you buy it?
- Why weren’t you satisfied?
- Do you think that people prefer to buy imported goods? Why?
- Why is the quality of the imported goods better than the quality of the local goods?
- What kind of things people don’t buy online? Why?
- Do you buy something online?
- What is more important to you, quality or price? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – January 2013 These questions were shared by A who recently took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 Below are the questions that M was asked in the...
- IELTS test in Jordan and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (General Training) Thanks to IELTS test takers T and M we can...
- IELTS test in Russia and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers A and S (thanks guys!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – February 2013 An IELTS test taker (thanks, M!) shared these Speaking questions...