These speaking questions were shared by V who took the IELTS test in Romania:
- What is you name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you think about flowers?
- Do you like natural or plastic flowers?
- Do you like giving flowers to someone? Why?
Describe a situation that made you laugh. Please say
- When did it happen?
- What exactly made you laugh?
- Who were you with?
- How often do you laugh?
- Who is laughing more: men or women?
- What do you think about funny commercials?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2012 Our kind friend D. from India shared the following Speaking...
- IELTS test in Romania – October 2012 (General Training) Our friend S who took the IELTS test in Romania...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2012 (General Training) This update was shared by G who recently took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Papua New Guinea – December 2012 Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker N from Papua...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – October 2012 The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were...