These speaking questions were shared by V who took the IELTS test in Romania:
- What is you name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you think about flowers?
- Do you like natural or plastic flowers?
- Do you like giving flowers to someone? Why?
Describe a situation that made you laugh. Please say
- When did it happen?
- What exactly made you laugh?
- Who were you with?
- How often do you laugh?
- Who is laughing more: men or women?
- What do you think about funny commercials?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Macedonia – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bucharest, Romania – September 2013 Our kind friend E shared the Speaking questions asked in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bucharest, Romania – September 2013 Our kind friend V shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – July 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by C (thank you!),...
- IELTS test in the USA and Canada – March 2013 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers (thank you S and A) shared...