Below are the speaking questions that our friend J remembered from her IELTS exam in Poland.
- Could you please tell me your name?
- How shall I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Do you study or work?
- What do you study?
- What do you like the most about the subject you study?
- Do you like reading?
- What type of books do you read?
- Do you think children should read?
- Let’s talk about cell phones. Do you have one?
- Do you remember when you first got a cell phone?
- What is it you like the most about your cell phone?
- Do you think using a cell phone has disadvantages?
Tell me about a friend whom you helped, please say
- Who he/she was,
- What kind of help you’ve offered,
- Why you’ve decided to help to this person,
- Whether you think it is important to help other people.
- Do you think that parents should teach their children to help other people?
- What kind of character should have a person, whose profession is related to helping people (nurses, teachers) and why?
- How do people who work in helping others choose their job?
- What kind of character should have a person caring for older people?
- Do you think jobs like nurses and teachers should receive higher salaries and why?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – December 2012 The Speaking topics below were shared by V after an...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2013 These speaking questions were shared by N who took the...
- IELTS test in Sudan – December 2012 (General Training) Shared by IELTS test taker K (thanks!) here comes the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Macedonia – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – April 2013 Our kind friend A who took the IELTS exam in...