Our friend Z from the Philippines shared the Speaking questions below:
- What is your full name?
- How may I address you?
- Are you living in a house or an apartment?
- What is your favorite part of the house?
- What toys did you usually play with as child?
- How did these toys influence your life?
- What types of toys would you give as a gift to children?
Talk about a book that you have recently read. Please say
- When did you read it?
- Why did you read it?
- What is the book all about?
- Would you recommend this book to others? Why?
- What types of libraries are there in your country?
- Which has better quality, public or private libraries?
- I seldom see people reading newspapers these days. What could be the reason?
- Are people in your country fond of reading books?
- Why is having a high literacy rate important for a country?
- Do you think that people would read more or less in the future?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – December 2012 The Speaking topics below were shared by V after an...
- IELTS Speaking test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – June 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by T who took...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – April 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thank you C!)...
- IELTS test in India – June 2013 (General Training) Our Indian friends S and V shared this exam update....