The Speaking topics below were shared by V after an IELTS exam in the Philippines:
– What is your full name?
– Do you like to talk on the phone or to send messages? Why?
– Do you study or work?
– What was your major?
– What kind of work are you looking for at the moment?
– How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
– Tell me about your birthday that was the most meaningful to you.
– Do your friends always remember your birthday?
Describe a situation where you had to be very polite. Please say
– What was the situation?
– Why did you have to be polite?
– What did you do to be polite?
– Is being honest always good?
– Tell me in what kind of situation being honest is not a good thing?
– Why would we teach children not to be honest?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – February 2016 When M took her IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2016 Thanks to C who took the IELTS Speaking test in...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – February 2016 (General Training) Thanks to the IELTS test taker R from the Philippines...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – December 2015 When M took the IELTS test in Dubai, his examiner...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – June 2016 (General Training) Our friend D took the IELTS test in the Philippines...