The Speaking topics below were shared by V after an IELTS exam in the Philippines:
- What is your full name?
- Do you like to talk on the phone or to send messages? Why?
- Do you study or work?
- What was your major?
- What kind of work are you looking for at the moment?
- How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
- Tell me about your birthday that was the most meaningful to you.
- Do your friends always remember your birthday?
Describe a situation where you had to be very polite. Please say
- What was the situation?
- Why did you have to be polite?
- What did you do to be polite?
- Is being honest always good?
- Tell me in what kind of situation being honest is not a good thing?
- Why would we teach children not to be honest?
- IELTS Speaking test in Philippines – June 2012 The speaking questions below were sent by I who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, Australia – October 2012 These Speaking questions were sent by C (thanks!) who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend S shared the Speaking topics from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Oman – November 2012 These speaking topics were shared by R who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – September 2012 The following Speaking topics were shared by a student who...