The Speaking topics below were shared by V after an IELTS exam in the Philippines:
- What is your full name?
- Do you like to talk on the phone or to send messages? Why?
- Do you study or work?
- What was your major?
- What kind of work are you looking for at the moment?
- How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
- Tell me about your birthday that was the most meaningful to you.
- Do your friends always remember your birthday?
Describe a situation where you had to be very polite. Please say
- What was the situation?
- Why did you have to be polite?
- What did you do to be polite?
- Is being honest always good?
- Tell me in what kind of situation being honest is not a good thing?
- Why would we teach children not to be honest?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – February 2016 When M took her IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2016 Thanks to C who took the IELTS Speaking test in...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – February 2016 (General Training) Thanks to the IELTS test taker R from the Philippines...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – December 2015 When M took the IELTS test in Dubai, his examiner...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – June 2015 (Academic) An IELTS test taker from the Philippines remembered the following...