The questions below where shared by S who took the IELTS test in Perth, Australia.
- What is your full name?
- What do people usually call you?
- May I see your ID please?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- What job do you do?
- Do you have free time at all?
- What do you do during your free time?
- How do you relax?
- Do you think people have enough time to relax nowadays?
Describe a perfect vacation away from home. Please say
- What has to be taken into account to make the vacation perfect?
- Where would you go?
- Why would you like to travel there?
- Have you planed a vacation for yourself already?
- Does your country have more modern or old buildings?
- Do people in your country prefer modern or traditional houses? Why?
- Would you like to design a house for yourself?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – April 2014 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, P!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2014 (Academic Module) This exam update was shared by F, an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by C who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – March 2014 Our friend N shared these Speaking questions after a recent...
- IELTS test in Japan and Australia – February 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and S shared the writing and...