The questions below where shared by S who took the IELTS test in Perth, Australia.
- What is your full name?
- What do people usually call you?
- May I see your ID please?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- What job do you do?
- Do you have free time at all?
- What do you do during your free time?
- How do you relax?
- Do you think people have enough time to relax nowadays?
Describe a perfect vacation away from home. Please say
- What has to be taken into account to make the vacation perfect?
- Where would you go?
- Why would you like to travel there?
- Have you planed a vacation for yourself already?
- Does your country have more modern or old buildings?
- Do people in your country prefer modern or traditional houses? Why?
- Would you like to design a house for yourself?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – January 2013 These speaking questions were shared by K, an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 Here are the questions A was asked in his recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – February 2013 An IELTS test taker (thanks, M!) shared these Speaking questions...
- IELTS test in Australia – July 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks C!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – February 2013 The IELTS test taker M from Singapore shared the Speaking...