Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker N from Papua New Guinea we have these Speaking topics:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID, please?
- Where do you live?
- Is it an apartment or a house?
- What is your favorite room in the house? Why?
- What is your favorite color? Why?
- Do your friends like the same color?
Talk about a funny show you saw or a funny incident that happened to you. Please say
- What was it?
- Why was it funny?
- Who was there with you?
- Is laughter important in our life?
- What difference is there between men’s and women’s humor?
- Does laughter help one to learn a language?
- IELTS Speaking test in Korea – December 2014 The following Speaking questions were shared by C who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Hong Kong – December 2014 Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Hong...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, P!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – March 2015 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Saudi Arabia (thanks M!) remembered...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – December 2014 Below are the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam...