Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker N from Papua New Guinea we have these Speaking topics:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID, please?
- Where do you live?
- Is it an apartment or a house?
- What is your favorite room in the house? Why?
- What is your favorite color? Why?
- Do your friends like the same color?
Talk about a funny show you saw or a funny incident that happened to you. Please say
- What was it?
- Why was it funny?
- Who was there with you?
- Is laughter important in our life?
- What difference is there between men’s and women’s humor?
- Does laughter help one to learn a language?
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – December 2012 The topics below were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – July 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by C (thank you!),...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – December 2012 The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – December 2012 The Speaking topics below were shared by V after an...