These questions were shared by F who remembered them from a Speaking exam in Pakistan.
- What is your name?
- Can I see your ID?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you like your job? Why?
- Is it important to know foreign languages?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What other language would you like to learn?
Talk about a wedding that you have recently attended. Please say
- Who got married?
- Where did they get married?
- How did you feel about this event?
- Give examples of women’s role and responsibilities in different societies.
- Do you think responsibilities are shared equally between husband and wife?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – October 2013 The speaking topics below were shared by a test taker...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Qatar – February 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers F and P shared the questions from...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friends who took the IELTS test in Australia...