These questions were shared by F who remembered them from a Speaking exam in Pakistan.
- What is your name?
- Can I see your ID?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you like your job? Why?
- Is it important to know foreign languages?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What other language would you like to learn?
Talk about a wedding that you have recently attended. Please say
- Who got married?
- Where did they get married?
- How did you feel about this event?
- Give examples of women’s role and responsibilities in different societies.
- Do you think responsibilities are shared equally between husband and wife?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – November 2012 Thanks to A who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – November 2012 Thanks to D who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Budapest, Hungary – August 2012 Our friend S shared a collection of questions, remembered by...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2012 The Speaking questions below were shared by H who recently...