Thanks to S who recently took the IELTS test in Pakistan, we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What work do you do?
– Why did you choose this kind of work?
– Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
– Would you like to become a celebrity, if you had a chance?
– Why is that?
Talk about time you were very busy in your life. Please say
– What did you do?
– Where and when was it?
– Did you enjoy that part of your life?
– Do you like visitors? Why?
– What do you do when visitors come to your place?
– What do you prefer, to visit people or to invite them to your place?
– Do you think children nowadays are overburdened? Why?
– What can be done about it, in your opinion?
– Do you think children learn more in school or during playtime?
– What would be your suggestion about it?
– Do you think workers should be rewarded for working overtime? Why?
– How should it be done?
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – February 2017 Our friend N took the IELTS Speaking test in Japan...
- IELTS test in Islamabad, Pakistan – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, S!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – February 2017 Lately we have been receiving quite a few IELTS updates...
- IELTS test in India – March 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in India R remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – February 2017 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi...