Our kind friend F has shared the questions he was asked in his IELTS Speaking exam in Pakistan:
- Please tell me your full name.
- Where are you from?
- Where have you planned to go on your vacation?
- Is this a place in your country or abroad?
- What do you like about this place?
- Will you go with your family or alone?
- Will you prefer to go to this place for vacation again next year and if yes, why?
Talk about a leader from the world of business, politics or sports. Please say
- Why do you think he is a leader?
- What does distinguish him from other leaders?
- What does inspire you about him?
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- Is the leader responsible for his/her followers?
- Is there any social responsibility that lies with a leader?
- What should leaders do to inspire their followers?
- What role do media and technology play in creation of leaders?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend R sent us the following information about his...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends...
- IELTS Speaking test in Perth, Australia – February 2013 The questions below where shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka (thank you N!)...