These speaking questions were shared by W from Pakistan.
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Are you studying or working?
- Why have you decided to become a doctor?
- Why did you apply for IELTS?
- Do you like colors?
- What is the significance of colors in your life?
- Is there a specific color you wouldn’t like in your house and why?
Talk about a magazine or a newspaper article that you have really liked. Please say
- What was it about?
- Why did you like it?
- How often do you read this magazine/newspaper?
- What is the role of the Internet in our society?
- What advantages and disadvantages of the Internet can you think of?
- Does the Internet have an impact on the value of newspapers and magazines?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – October 2013 The speaking topics below were shared by a test taker...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UAE – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers F and M from Pakistan and the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – June 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by T who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Mexico – June 2013 An IELTS test taker from Mexico (thank you L!) shared...