An IELTS test taker S (thanks!) shared the questions he was asked in a recent Speaking test in Nigeria.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is the major challenge at your job?
- Would you recommend this job to others?
- Do you like to take pictures?
- Why do you think it is so?
- Do you have a family portrait at home?
- What is so unique about it?
- When was the last time you took a picture?
- Do you think people exercise a lot these days?
- Do you exercise yourself?
- What exercises do you do?
Describe a major event in your country. Please say
- Who takes part in the event
- What is important about the event
- Why you like/dislike this event.
- Do you think people from the countryside forget their local culture when moving to the city? Why?
- How do we encourage preserving the culture?
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – August 2014 Thanks to the IELTS test taker S from Nigeria we...
- IELTS test in the UAE, India and Nigeria – July 2014 (General Training) It appears that the recent IELTS exams in the UAE,...
- IELTS test in Nigeria and India – May 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Nigeria and India (thank you, C...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in India...
- IELTS Speaking test in Lagos, Nigeria – July 2014 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria he...