An IELTS test taker S (thanks!) shared the questions he was asked in a recent Speaking test in Nigeria.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is the major challenge at your job?
- Would you recommend this job to others?
- Do you like to take pictures?
- Why do you think it is so?
- Do you have a family portrait at home?
- What is so unique about it?
- When was the last time you took a picture?
- Do you think people exercise a lot these days?
- Do you exercise yourself?
- What exercises do you do?
Describe a major event in your country. Please say
- Who takes part in the event
- What is important about the event
- Why you like/dislike this event.
- Do you think people from the countryside forget their local culture when moving to the city? Why?
- How do we encourage preserving the culture?
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – July 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by C (thank you!),...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – October 2013 An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks D!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Nigeria – August 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks, F!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – May 2014 Our kind friend R shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS test in Nigeria and India – May 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Nigeria and India (thank you, C...