The Speaking questions below were shared by J after his IELTS exam in Nigeria.
- Can I have your name please?
- Do you work or study?
- What is the nature of your work?
- Did you do house chores when you were young?
- Do you still do them?
- What can you say about the noise in the city like yours?
- How can it be reduced or stopped?
- Apart from the government legislation or non-governmental organizations mentioned what else can be done?
- Do you like animals?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Why is it your favorite?
- Do people keep animals, where you live?
- What type of animals?
- Why do they keep such animals?
Describe a place where you would go for a holiday, please say
- Where would you go?
- Why would you choose it?
- What would you do there?
What do you like more, the work itself or the people you work with?
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by O who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – June 2012 Our friend U from Niger shared these Speaking questions: Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 Our Indian friend (thank you I!) shared these IELTS Speaking...
- IELTS test in London, UK – July 2012 (Academic Module) The Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by S...