The speaking questions below were shared by O who took the IELTS test in Nigeria:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Do you like this house? Why?
- What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
- What type of transport do you use most often? Why?
- What do you think can be done to encourage more people to use public transport?
Describe a situation when you helped someone in the past. Please say
- What situation was it?
- Whom did you help?
- How did you help him/her?
- How did you feel after helping him/her?
- Do you think people are less willing to help others these days? Why?
- How do people in your community help one another?
- How can young children be encouraged to help one another?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – April 2015 The IELTS test taker A from Pakistan remembered the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in Lagos, Nigeria – August 2014 The IELTS test taker D from Nigeria remembered the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in Lagos, Nigeria – July 2014 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria he...
- IELTS test in Nigeria and Sri Lanka – June 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Nigeria and Sri Lanka (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – August 2014 Thanks to the IELTS test taker S from Nigeria we...