The speaking questions below were shared by O who took the IELTS test in Nigeria:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Do you like this house? Why?
- What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
- What type of transport do you use most often? Why?
- What do you think can be done to encourage more people to use public transport?
Describe a situation when you helped someone in the past. Please say
- What situation was it?
- Whom did you help?
- How did you help him/her?
- How did you feel after helping him/her?
- Do you think people are less willing to help others these days? Why?
- How do people in your community help one another?
- How can young children be encouraged to help one another?
- IELTS test in Iran and Nigeria – April 2013 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – July 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by C (thank you!),...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 Our Indian friend (thank you I!) shared these IELTS Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – October 2013 An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks D!) shared the...