The questions below were shared by A from New Zealand (thanks!)
– What is your full name?
– What country are you from originally?
– Do you study or work?
– Who had helped you to get this job?
– Did you work overseas?
– Do you like your neighbors?
– How do they help you?
Talk about your favorite thing that you have lost recently. Please say:
– What did you lose?
– How did that happen?
– Why was that item important to you?
– Do you often lose your things?
– What things do people lose the most?
– Why do people forget things?
– What precautions should people take to care for their belongings?
– How do people show their moral principles when they find someone’s lost property?
– If you find something, what would you do to return it to the owner?
- IELTS test in Australia and New Zealand – August 2016 (Academic Module) The IELTS tests in Australia and New Zealand were the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2017 When W took IELTS in India he was asked the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2016 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – March 2017 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – March 2017 Thanks to our friend U who took the IELTS Speaking...