The questions below were shared by A from New Zealand (thanks!)
– What is your full name?
– What country are you from originally?
– Do you study or work?
– Who had helped you to get this job?
– Did you work overseas?
– Do you like your neighbors?
– How do they help you?
Talk about your favorite thing that you have lost recently. Please say:
– What did you lose?
– How did that happen?
– Why was that item important to you?
– Do you often lose your things?
– What things do people lose the most?
– Why do people forget things?
– What precautions should people take to care for their belongings?
– How do people show their moral principles when they find someone’s lost property?
– If you find something, what would you do to return it to the owner?
- IELTS test in New Zealand – March 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from New Zealand (thanks, S and...
- IELTS Speaking test in New Zealand – February 2016 An IELTS test taker from New Zealand remembered the following...
- IELTS test in Australia and New Zealand – August 2016 (Academic Module) The IELTS tests in Australia and New Zealand were the...
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K from India took the IELTS test and...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – March 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Malaysia we can...