The questions below were remembered and share by P, who had an IELTS exam in Mumbai, India recently.
- What is your name?
- Where do you come from?
- Please, describe your city.
- Is your city a good place for younger generation?
- How many languages do you know?
- Is it difficult to learn a second language?
Describe a city/town that you like to visit. Please say
- What town is it?
- Why do you like it?
- How do you know about this town?
- What attracts you the most in this town?
- What are the differences between rural and urban lifestyles?
- What other benefits do you get from the city except for health, education and transport facilities?
- When more people move from rural to urban areas, what would the consequences be?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2013 These questions were shared by H who recently took the...
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in India and Australia – September 2013 IELTS test takers S and M shared the questions they...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the...