These Speaking questions were shared by N, who took the IELTS test in Milan, Italy.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Do you like it there?
- What will your dream house look like?
- How many hours a day do you write?
- Do you like writing? Why?
- What are the subjects/topics you were asked to write about in school/university?
Talk about your best friend. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- How did you meet?
- What did you do together?
- Why did you become so close to each other?
- Would you remember a person that you only met once?
- Is it important to have a close friend? Why?
- Why do you think some friendships last for a long time?
- Is the relationship between workmates or colleagues the same as friendship?
- Is it more difficult to find a good friend or a partner for marriage?
- Do you think that modern technology has helped people to form friendships?
- IELTS test in Italy – September 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Italy (thanks, J!) shared the...
- IELTS test in the UK and Italy – March 2014 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam update below was shared by test takers...
- IELTS Speaking test in Colombia – November 2013 An IELTS test taker from Colombia (thanks S!) shared these...
- IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan – September 2013 Our friend I who took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – March 2014 These speaking questions were provided by K, an IELTS test...