The speaking questions below were shared by A who took his IELTS exam in Melbourne, Australia.
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Do you like your name or not?
- Who chooses a baby’s name in your country?
- How important is name selection in your country?
Talk about a musical event that you have recently attended or seen on TV. Please say
- What kind of event was it?
- What did you like about it?
- Why did you like it?
- Why have you chosen to speak about this particular event?
- What is the role of music in our life?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Why do you think music is important?
- Do you think we should encourage children to listen to music from young age?
- Do you think children’s music today is different from the past?
- Do you think children should be taught to play a musical instrument in school?
- Are cultural songs popular in your country?
- What is the effect of music on the culture?
- What is the effect of international music on your country?
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – November 2012 Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Melbourne,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend K shared these Speaking topics from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 Here are the questions A was asked in his recent...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – August 2012 (General Training) Our friends K and T shared this information about their...
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – October 2012 Our friend M shared her speaking topics from a recent...