This recent IELTS Speaking test was shared by R who took it in Melbourne, Australia.
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- What type of house do you have in your home country?
- What type of house do you want to buy in the future?
- Do you like walking?
- Why do you like it?
- What are the benefits of walking?
- Where do you go for walking?
- Did you like walking when you were a child?
Talk about something that you have made by yourself (from wood, metal, paper or other material). Please say
- What did you make?
- Why did you make it?
- How did you make it?
- Explain how you felt about it.
- Do you still have that item with you?
- Are hand made items popular?
- Can tourists get benefits of buying hand made items from your country?
- Nowadays, do people still appreciate hand made products?
- Should boys and girls learn to make hand made items?
- Do people nowadays prefer to buy hand made items?
- What are the benefits of making hand made items?
- Should boys and girls both learn to cook?
- Should boys and girls both be responsible for cooking and cleaning?
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 Here are the questions A was asked in his recent...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 (General Training) This update was shared by an IELTS test taker (thanks,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – January 2013 These speaking questions were shared by K, an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2013 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) shared these...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...