These questions were shared by A who recently took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia.
- What is your full name?
- Are people in your country using mobile phones often?
- When did you get your first mobile phone?
- Do you prefer to call or to message your friends? Why?
- Do you think people should turn their cell phones on silent in public places? Why?
- Please describe your hometown.
- What is interesting in your hometown?
- Are you planning to stay or go back to your hometown in the future?
If you were given a chance to do an unusual job, what job would it be? Please say:
- Why do you think it is an unusual job?
- Where did you find out about it?
- What is so interesting about this job?
- Is it important to have a retirement age?
- Is a part time job in your country supported by schools?
- Does government have the right to impose a particular number of workers on a company?
- In what way students are guided to choose their career?
- How do you decide what course or degree will suit you?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 Below are the questions that M was asked in the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2014 The IELTS test taker R from Saudi Arabia was asked...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers M and A from Saudi...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the following questions after taking...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait – March 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait (thanks, S...