An IELTS test taker (thanks, M!) shared these Speaking questions from a recent exam in Saudi Arabia:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Do you work or study?
- What is the first thing you do after classes?
- Is it possible to concentrate on two things at a time? Why?
- What do you do to stay concentrated?
Describe your idea of a perfect vacation. Please say
- Where would it be?
- Whom would you go there with?
- What would you do there?
- Why do you think the vacation you described would be different?
- Do you think you will go there some day?
- What things people have to consider before traveling to new places?
- What do they need to know about these places?
- What would make the trip special, in your opinion?
- What would be the advantages of organized trips?
- Is it beneficial for companies to give vacations to workers?
- Do you think it is important to teach children to be helpful?
- Do you remember yourself helping an adult in some ways as a child?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers M and A from Saudi...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 Below are the questions that M was asked in the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait – March 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait (thanks, S...
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...