An IELTS test taker (thanks, M!) shared these Speaking questions from a recent exam in Saudi Arabia:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the first thing you do after classes?
– Is it possible to concentrate on two things at a time? Why?
– What do you do to stay concentrated?
Describe your idea of a perfect vacation. Please say
– Where would it be?
– Whom would you go there with?
– What would you do there?
– Why do you think the vacation you described would be different?
– Do you think you will go there some day?
– What things people have to consider before traveling to new places?
– What do they need to know about these places?
– What would make the trip special, in your opinion?
– What would be the advantages of organized trips?
– Is it beneficial for companies to give vacations to workers?
– Do you think it is important to teach children to be helpful?
– Do you remember yourself helping an adult in some ways as a child?
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – March 2016 Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – July 2016 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 When C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia, the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2016 When F took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Saudi...