The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took the IELTS test in Jeddah.
- What is your full name?
- What would you like me to call you?
- Can I see your ID please?
- Where are you from?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Please describe it.
- Do you like your apartment? Why?
- What is so interesting about it?
- Do you use the Internet?
- Does your family use the Internet?
Talk about a garden that you have visited recently. Please say
- Why did you visit it?
- Who was there with you?
- Describe the garden in general.
- Why was / wasn’t it interesting?
Follow up question: Would you advise others to visit it? Why?
- Do any of you friends visit this garden?
- What is the benefit of gardens in cities?
- Who mostly visits gardens, younger or older people?
- Is it acceptable to plant vegetables in the private garden around your house?
- What is the best time to visit gardens in the Middle East?
- What are the benefits of gardens for children?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2014 The IELTS test taker S from Saudi Arabia remembered the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers M and A from Saudi...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2014 The IELTS test taker R from Saudi Arabia was asked...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait – March 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait (thanks, S...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Turkey – August 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thanks, G and M!) shared these...