The IELTS Speaking questions below were contributed by P from Italy. You can read the rest of his exam topics here.
- What room in your home do you prefer?
- What would you change in your home?
- Do you like to swim?
- How did you learn to swim?
- At what age was it?
- What do you usually do with friends?
- How often do you see them?
- Do you prefer to go out with your family or with friends?
Describe a journey that took longer than you expected. Please say
- Where was it?
- Who was there with you?
- Why did it take longer?
- Airplanes and pollution.
- Why do people take long distance travels?
- What is the impact of tourism on local communities?
- Do you use public transport?
- How could it be improved?
- How do you imagine public transport will change in the future?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – July 2013 Thanks to C who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – July 2013 An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, S!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Milan, Italy – March 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by N, who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – October 2013 These Speaking topics were shared by D, an IELTS test...