The IELTS Speaking questions below were contributed by P from Italy. You can read the rest of his exam topics here.
- What room in your home do you prefer?
- What would you change in your home?
- Do you like to swim?
- How did you learn to swim?
- At what age was it?
- What do you usually do with friends?
- How often do you see them?
- Do you prefer to go out with your family or with friends?
Describe a journey that took longer than you expected. Please say
- Where was it?
- Who was there with you?
- Why did it take longer?
- Airplanes and pollution.
- Why do people take long distance travels?
- What is the impact of tourism on local communities?
- Do you use public transport?
- How could it be improved?
- How do you imagine public transport will change in the future?
- IELTS test in Italy and the USA – October 2012 (Academic Module) This update was sent by J, I, and V (thank...
- IELTS Speaking test in Milan, Italy – March 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by N, who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, Australia – October 2012 These Speaking questions were sent by C (thanks!) who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – October 2012 Our friend R shared the Speaking topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in the USA – October 2012 (Academic Module) The following topics showed up in the recent IELTS exam...