The questions below were shared by our kind friend B who took her IELTS test in Iran recently.
- Did you grow up in a village or a city?
- What are the advantages for young people in your village?
- What do you usually do with friends?
- Do you prefer to go out with your family or friends?
- Do you send letters or e-mails? Why?
- Did you ever have any problem with your cell phone?
Describe an outdoor activity that you enjoy. Please say
- What activity is it?
- Where and when do you do it?
- Whom do you prefer to do it with?
- When was the last time you did an outdoor activity?
- Do you think computer games are good?
- What are the drawbacks of computer games?
- How can parents prevent children from these kinds of games?
- Do you think schools can do anything about this issue?
- What about governments and the media, can they help?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – September 2012 The following questions were shared by R who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – November 2012 Thanks to A who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS test in Russia, Estonia And Turkey – November 2012 (Academic Module) Thanks to A, K and M we know about these...
- IELTS Speaking test in Taiwan – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Taiwan (thanks T!) was asked...
- IELTS test in Iran – May 2012 (Academic Module) Our Iranian friend A has shared the writing and speaking...