The questions below were shared by our kind friend B who took her IELTS test in Iran recently.
- Did you grow up in a village or a city?
- What are the advantages for young people in your village?
- What do you usually do with friends?
- Do you prefer to go out with your family or friends?
- Do you send letters or e-mails? Why?
- Did you ever have any problem with your cell phone?
Describe an outdoor activity that you enjoy. Please say
- What activity is it?
- Where and when do you do it?
- Whom do you prefer to do it with?
- When was the last time you did an outdoor activity?
- Do you think computer games are good?
- What are the drawbacks of computer games?
- How can parents prevent children from these kinds of games?
- Do you think schools can do anything about this issue?
- What about governments and the media, can they help?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2013 Our friend from Iran shared the questions he was asked...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by S who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 Our kind friend A shared the Speaking questions from his...
- IELTS test in Iran and Bangladesh – October 2013 (General Training) IELTS tests in Iran and Bangladesh were the same, according...