– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do exactly at your job?
– How is your relationship with your colleagues?
– Do you consider yourself as a patient person?
– Do you consider people of your country patient?
– What do you do to be patient?
– In a situation such as waiting for a bus, what do you do to be patient?
Describe an outdoor activity that you would like to try. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where would you do it?
– What preparations and equipment would you need?
– Why is it important for you?
– What do you do regularly to be physically active?
– At what time of the day are you more efficient?
– What are the advantages of physical activities?
– How would you encourage people to be physically active?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – April 2016 When P took the IELTS test in Iran she was...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2016 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – July 2016 Our friend J took the IELTS Speaking test in the...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – December 2016 (General Training) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka we...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia...