- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do exactly at your job?
- How is your relationship with your colleagues?
- Do you consider yourself as a patient person?
- Do you consider people of your country patient?
- What do you do to be patient?
- In a situation such as waiting for a bus, what do you do to be patient?
Describe an outdoor activity that you would like to try. Please say
- What is it?
- When and where would you do it?
- What preparations and equipment would you need?
- Why is it important for you?
- What do you do regularly to be physically active?
- At what time of the day are you more efficient?
- What are the advantages of physical activities?
- How would you encourage people to be physically active?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – June 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by A who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – August 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by E who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – August 2014 The IELTS test taker A from Iran remembered being asked...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – October 2014 Thanks to R who took the IELTS test in Iran...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Iran – June 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers B and A shared the information...