Our kind friend H from Iran has shared the Speaking questions he remembered from the recent IELTS exam:
- Can I see your ID please?
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What qualifications are needed for your job?
- How often do you have visitors?
- Do you prefer to be the host or be invited over to other people’s homes?
- Do people in your country meet each others indoors or outdoors?
- Do you like walking?
- Were you walking a lot as a child?
Talk about a song that you remember from the childhood. Please say
- What was it about?
- Who was singing it to you?
- When was the first time you heard it?
- Do you think music is important in our life?
- What is more important: songs or music?
- Do you think in the past music was more rhythmic than the songs?
- IELTS test in Perth, Australia – November 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend V shared topics and questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – September 2012 The following questions were shared by R who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – November 2012 Thanks to A who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS speaking test in Kenya – September 2012 The speaking questions below were sent by A who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – October 2012 Our friend M shared her speaking topics from a recent...