Our kind friend H from Iran has shared the Speaking questions he remembered from the recent IELTS exam:
- Can I see your ID please?
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What qualifications are needed for your job?
- How often do you have visitors?
- Do you prefer to be the host or be invited over to other people’s homes?
- Do people in your country meet each others indoors or outdoors?
- Do you like walking?
- Were you walking a lot as a child?
Talk about a song that you remember from the childhood. Please say
- What was it about?
- Who was singing it to you?
- When was the first time you heard it?
- Do you think music is important in our life?
- What is more important: songs or music?
- Do you think in the past music was more rhythmic than the songs?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2013 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) shared these...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Chennai, India – November 2013 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by V from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by S who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2013 Our friend from Iran shared the questions he was asked...