The speaking questions below were shared by S who recently had his IELTS exam.
- Do you study or work?
- Did you need training for your job?
- Do you like shopping for clothes? Why?
- Do you plan to buy any designers clothes? Why?
Describe an interesting culture you learned about. Please say
- What culture was it?
- Where did you learn about it?
- Why are you interested in it?
- Can learning about a culture help us to learn the language better?
- Do you think traveling to a country will help us to learn its culture?
- Is it easier to learn a culture now than in the past?
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – May 2013 An IELTS test taker from Canada (thank you S!) shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – October 2013 Our friend F shared his Speaking questions from an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in India and Australia – September 2013 IELTS test takers S and M shared the questions they...
- IELTS test in Vietnam and Indonesia – October 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers T and L shared the following exam...