The speaking questions below were shared by S who recently had his IELTS exam.
- Do you study or work?
- Did you need training for your job?
- Do you like shopping for clothes? Why?
- Do you plan to buy any designers clothes? Why?
Describe an interesting culture you learned about. Please say
- What culture was it?
- Where did you learn about it?
- Why are you interested in it?
- Can learning about a culture help us to learn the language better?
- Do you think traveling to a country will help us to learn its culture?
- Is it easier to learn a culture now than in the past?
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – September 2012 Our friend A from Indonesia shared the Speaking questions he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – October 2012 Our friend M shared her speaking topics from a recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2012 A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – July 2012 The speaking questions below were sent by D, whose update...