These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Do you like this house? Why?
- What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
Describe a cultural music or dance event that you have attended recently. Please say
- What was the event?
- Where and how was it organized?
- Did you like it or not? Why?
- Do you like cultural music or dances from other countries?
- Can government play a role in promoting cultural events?
- Do you think today’s youth is connected with the culture?
- Do you think TV can be used as means of promoting culture?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 Our Indian friend (thank you I!) shared these IELTS Speaking...
- IELTS test in Bangalore, India – October 2013 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks S!) shared these Writing...
- ELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangalore, India – August 2013 IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2013 These speaking questions were shared by N who took the...