These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Do you like this house? Why?
- What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
Describe a cultural music or dance event that you have attended recently. Please say
- What was the event?
- Where and how was it organized?
- Did you like it or not? Why?
- Do you like cultural music or dances from other countries?
- Can government play a role in promoting cultural events?
- Do you think today’s youth is connected with the culture?
- Do you think TV can be used as means of promoting culture?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2014 When K took the IELTS test in India, he was...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2014 A test taker from India (thanks, A!) shared the Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – February 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad, India – January 2014 IELTS test taker P was asked the following questions in...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by P who recently...