These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took the IELTS test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like this house? Why?
– What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
Describe a cultural music or dance event that you have attended recently. Please say
– What was the event?
– Where and how was it organized?
– Did you like it or not? Why?
– Do you like cultural music or dances from other countries?
– Can government play a role in promoting cultural events?
– Do you think today’s youth is connected with the culture?
– Do you think TV can be used as means of promoting culture?
- IELTS Speaking test in Kenya – June 2016 Our friend G took the IELTS Speaking test in Kenya...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2017 When A took IELTS in India he was asked the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2017 When W took IELTS in India he was asked the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2016 When E took the IELTS Speaking test in India he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can...