These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the IELTS test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like cooking?
– Who is doing the cooking in your house?
– Would you like to attend a cookery class?
– Why do you want to learn cooking?
– Are cooking classes on TV useful?
– What is the advantage of a TV cooking class?
Describe how you would organize a surprise party for your friend. Please say
– Where would you do it?
– How would you do it?
– What arrangements would need to be done for the party?
– Do you have festivals in your home country?
– Tell me about a local celebration in your town.
– Do Indians have many celebrations?
– What is the relevance of international festivals or celebrations to the world’s community?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2016 The following Speaking questions were asked in a recent IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in India he...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2015 Thanks to S, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – June 2015 (General Training) Thanks to S and V who took the IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2015 Our Indian friend A remembered the following Speaking questions from...