These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like cooking?
- Who is doing the cooking in your house?
- Would you like to attend a cookery class?
- Why do you want to learn cooking?
- Are cooking classes on TV useful?
- What is the advantage of a TV cooking class?
Describe how you would organize a surprise party for your friend. Please say
- Where would you do it?
- How would you do it?
- What arrangements would need to be done for the party?
- Do you have festivals in your home country?
- Tell me about a local celebration in your town.
- Do Indians have many celebrations?
- What is the relevance of international festivals or celebrations to the world’s community?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2013 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS test in India – November 2013 (General Training) Our Indian friends shared the Writing and Speaking questions from...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2014 An IELTS test taker N from India shared the questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangalore, India – August 2013 IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – September 2013 Our kind friend H shared the Speaking questions from a...