These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like cooking?
- Who is doing the cooking in your house?
- Would you like to attend a cookery class?
- Why do you want to learn cooking?
- Are cooking classes on TV useful?
- What is the advantage of a TV cooking class?
Describe how you would organize a surprise party for your friend. Please say
- Where would you do it?
- How would you do it?
- What arrangements would need to be done for the party?
- Do you have festivals in your home country?
- Tell me about a local celebration in your town.
- Do Indians have many celebrations?
- What is the relevance of international festivals or celebrations to the world’s community?
- IELTS test in India and UAE – October 2014 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers (thank you R and B!) remembered...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2014 Thanks to P, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by P who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – November 2014 Below are the IELTS Speaking questions that a test taker...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2014 A test taker from India (thanks, A!) shared the Speaking...