These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the IELTS test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like cooking?
– Who is doing the cooking in your house?
– Would you like to attend a cookery class?
– Why do you want to learn cooking?
– Are cooking classes on TV useful?
– What is the advantage of a TV cooking class?
Describe how you would organize a surprise party for your friend. Please say
– Where would you do it?
– How would you do it?
– What arrangements would need to be done for the party?
– Do you have festivals in your home country?
– Tell me about a local celebration in your town.
– Do Indians have many celebrations?
– What is the relevance of international festivals or celebrations to the world’s community?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2016 The following Speaking questions were asked in a recent IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Kenya – June 2016 Our friend G took the IELTS Speaking test in Kenya...
- IELTS test in India – June 2016 (General Training) Our friend K took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2017 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in India...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2017 Our friend C took IELTS in India and remembered the...