These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like cooking?
- Who is doing the cooking in your house?
- Would you like to attend a cookery class?
- Why do you want to learn cooking?
- Are cooking classes on TV useful?
- What is the advantage of a TV cooking class?
Describe how you would organize a surprise party for your friend. Please say
- Where would you do it?
- How would you do it?
- What arrangements would need to be done for the party?
- Do you have festivals in your home country?
- Tell me about a local celebration in your town.
- Do Indians have many celebrations?
- What is the relevance of international festivals or celebrations to the world’s community?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, P!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines and India – November 2014 Our friends M and N who took their IELTS exams...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2014 Below are the Speaking questions that C was asked in...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – June 2014 An IELTS test taker from the UK (thanks, A!) shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Russian Federation – June 2014 Our Russian friend N shared the speaking questions she was...