These speaking questions were shared by N who took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Why do you like your apartment?
- What are the advantages for people living in apartments?
- Would you like to live in a house in the future?
- What kind of house would it be? Why?
Talk about a situation where you had to help someone. Please say
- Why did he/she need help?
- How did you help him/her?
- How did you feel about it?
- Do you like helping others? Why?
- How can we teach children to help?
- Do children need to learn drawing in schools? Why?
- Do you think everyone should do volunteering work?
- What are the advantages of volunteering? Why?
- Do you think by volunteering, people are helping themselves?
- Are there any disadvantages to volunteering work? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2014 When K took the IELTS test in India, he was...
- IELTS test in Bangalore, India – October 2013 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks S!) shared these Writing...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2013 The speaking topics below were shared by L, an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2013 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Chennai, India – November 2013 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by V from...