These speaking questions were shared by N who took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Why do you like your apartment?
- What are the advantages for people living in apartments?
- Would you like to live in a house in the future?
- What kind of house would it be? Why?
Talk about a situation where you had to help someone. Please say
- Why did he/she need help?
- How did you help him/her?
- How did you feel about it?
- Do you like helping others? Why?
- How can we teach children to help?
- Do children need to learn drawing in schools? Why?
- Do you think everyone should do volunteering work?
- What are the advantages of volunteering? Why?
- Do you think by volunteering, people are helping themselves?
- Are there any disadvantages to volunteering work? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – April 2015 The IELTS test taker A from Pakistan remembered the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2015 Our friend A took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2015 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in India, she...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2015 Thanks to S, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2015 The IELTS test taker R remembered the following questions from...