These speaking questions were shared by N who took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Why do you like your apartment?
- What are the advantages for people living in apartments?
- Would you like to live in a house in the future?
- What kind of house would it be? Why?
Talk about a situation where you had to help someone. Please say
- Why did he/she need help?
- How did you help him/her?
- How did you feel about it?
- Do you like helping others? Why?
- How can we teach children to help?
- Do children need to learn drawing in schools? Why?
- Do you think everyone should do volunteering work?
- What are the advantages of volunteering? Why?
- Do you think by volunteering, people are helping themselves?
- Are there any disadvantages to volunteering work? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 Our Indian friend (thank you I!) shared these IELTS Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by O who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – June 2013 An IELTS test taker from the UK (thank you S!)...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangalore, India – August 2013 IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his...