Our kind friend D. from India shared the following Speaking questions:
- Do you study or work?
- What was your favorite subject at school?
- Do you remember any relatives that visited your home during childhood?
- Whom did you spend more time with during your childhood, relatives or friends?
- Do you think that your circle of relatives will grow in the future?
- Do you like to laugh?
Describe a situation that made you laugh recently. Please say
- Where did it happen?
- Who was there with you?
- Do you think you will remember it for a long time?
- Does our society prefer laughing as attitude in day to day life?
- Do you think advertisements with humor are a good or a bad idea?
- Do you like watching comedies on TV?
- Would you like your study classes more if they included more humor?
- Do you think it is possible to translate a joke from one language to another?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Macedonia – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangalore, India – August 2013 IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad, India – May 2013 Our Indian friend S was asked the following Speaking questions...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the...