IELTS in India was identical to the exam in Bulgaria, and below is the version of the Speaking test that our friend N has shared. He said:
Your notes were very helpful in preparation during the last minutes. Thanks very much for them.
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- Where are you from?
- Tell me about your hometown.
Talk about a place in your city that is developing fast, please say:
- What part of the city is it?
- How did it look in the past?
- What are the changes now?
- Let’s talk about clothes.
- Where do you buy clothes?
- What type of clothes do you prefer to buy? Why?
- What animal do you like the most? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2012 The following Speaking questions were shared by H from India...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2013 These questions were shared by H who recently took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks P!) shared the...