These questions were shared by H who recently took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- What should I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Where is your town located in the country?
- What are the special features of your hometown?
- Would you like to stay there in the future? Why?
- What is the weather like in your country?
- How many different seasons are there?
- Do you prefer a cold or a hot season? Why?
Describe a film based on a real life event or a real person. Please say
- When did you see it?
- Did you like it or not? Why?
- What did you learn from the movie?
- In your country what kind of real people are filmed in movies?
- What do you think is better: to read a book or to see a movie based on a book?
- What are the most important things to make a movie successful?
- Do you think the star acting in the movie influences the success of the movie? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad, India – January 2014 IELTS test taker P was asked the following questions in...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2014 An IELTS test taker N from India shared the questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Punjab, India – January 2014 Thanks to P, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2013 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took...