These questions were shared by H who recently took the IELTS test in India:
- What is your full name?
- What should I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Where is your town located in the country?
- What are the special features of your hometown?
- Would you like to stay there in the future? Why?
- What is the weather like in your country?
- How many different seasons are there?
- Do you prefer a cold or a hot season? Why?
Describe a film based on a real life event or a real person. Please say
- When did you see it?
- Did you like it or not? Why?
- What did you learn from the movie?
- In your country what kind of real people are filmed in movies?
- What do you think is better: to read a book or to see a movie based on a book?
- What are the most important things to make a movie successful?
- Do you think the star acting in the movie influences the success of the movie? Why?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in India he...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2015 Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in India...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 Below are the IELTS Speaking questions that A remembered from...
- IELTS test in Dubai (UAE) and India – November 2015 (General Training) Our friends P and V took their IELTS exams in...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2015 Below are the Speaking questions that S remembered from a...