The questions below were shared by V who recently took an IELTS exam in India (thank you V!).
- Where do you work?
- What is the nature of your work?
- Is it tough to get that kind of job?
- What do you like about your job?
- Do you play indoor or outdoor games?
- Are computer games good or bad for children?
Talk about an outdoor activity that you enjoy the most. Please say:
- When and where did you start doing it?
- Where do you do this activity?
- Whom do you do it with?
- Explain why you like this activity.
- What do people in India do for outdoor activities?
- Do you think it varies between young and old people?
- Do you think people should be more involved in games?
- Do you think children in schools get enough exercise?
- In India diabetes is on the rise, what do you think is the reason for this?
- What do you think government should do to make children get more exercise at school?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2012 These speaking questions were shared by our kind friend A...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ahmedabad, India – August 2012 The Speaking questions below were sent by our kind friend...
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 Our Indian friend (thank you I!) shared these IELTS Speaking...