The questions below were shared by our kind friend S who took an IELTS exam in India.
- What do you like the most about your job?
- How many schools did you go to?
- Will you send your children to the same school?
- When did you first use the Internet?
- Do you think computers are necessary in the future life?
- How often do you buy things online?
Talk about an interesting place that you know that is open to public. Please say:
- what kind of place it is,
- who goes there,
- why people usually go there, and
- explain why you think it is an interesting place for people
- Did you go to this place recently?
- What are the purposes of public buildings?
- What public buildings are there in your area?
- What type of public buildings do young people prefer?
- Why do people visit public buildings?
- Do you think there should be some rules in public buildings?
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – December 2012 The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by P who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks P!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2012 These Speaking questions were shared by B who recently took...