These speaking questions were shared by our kind friend A who took the IELTS test in India.
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Which part of your house do you like the most? Why?
- What do you need to do to make your house look better?
- What do you like the most about your village?
- Tell me about the elementary school you went to.
- Did you visit your school recently?
- What do you miss from your school days?
- Are you in contact with your school friends?
Talk about the most difficult thing that you have done recently. Please say
- What was it?
- What skills did you need to do it?
- Why was it important to you to finish this task?
- Why do you like to do it?
- How did you feel after completing it?
- What response did you get from friends and colleagues?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – September 2012 Our Indian friend M shared these Speaking topics after her...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2012 These Speaking questions were shared by B who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ahmedabad, India – August 2012 The Speaking questions below were sent by our kind friend...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2012 The Speaking questions below were shared by H who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2012 Our kind friend D. from India shared the following Speaking...