The questions below were shared by our kind friend D after his exam in India.
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is more important – your work or the people you work with?
- Does any number have a special meaning in your country?
- How do you remember names and numbers?
- What do you find easier to remember: names or numbers?
Talk about a place near water (lake, river, etc) you have visited when you were a child. Please say
- When did you go there?
- Whom did you go with?
- Why was it interesting for you?
- What did you like/dislike about this place?
- Are ships used more these days than in the past?
- Is it important to transfer goods by ships?
- What are the disadvantages of living near water?
- What do children like to do in places near water?
- IELTS Speaking test in Ahmedabad, India – August 2012 The Speaking questions below were sent by our kind friend...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2012 These Speaking questions were shared by B who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2012 These speaking questions were shared by our kind friend A...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks P!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...