The speaking questions below were shared by A (thank you!) whose IELTS exam was in India.
- Do you study or work?
- What subjects did you study at college?
- Are other students from your country interested in the same course?
- Is your city noisy?
- What kind of noise do you like?
- Does noise affect your work efficiency?
- How were you as a child?
- Have you had a hobby as a child?
- Do you spend time with kids these days?
Talk about a family photograph. Please say
- Who is on that photograph?
- Who took the photo?
- Why do you consider it memorable?
- Do you still take photos?
- Do you think photography is an art?
- Some photographs are considered to be works of art, what do you think?
- How does media use photographs?
- Would you agree that media can make or break famous people’s reputation?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2013 The speaking topics below were shared by L, an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bucharest, Romania – September 2013 Our kind friend E shared the Speaking questions asked in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Chennai, India – November 2013 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by V from...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...