Our Indian friend S was asked the following Speaking questions in a recent IELTS exam:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you work for extended hours?
- What do you prefer to do on weekends?
- Do you write (type or by hand) as part of your daily life?
- Is writing important in life?
- Would you like to write a book?
- Do you like boats?
- How many times did you travel by boat?
- Where did you go and when?
- Do people use boats for travel in your country?
- Would you like to own a boat?
Talk about a subject which you learned in school. Please say
- What was the subject?
- Was it interesting?
- How useful was it later on in your life?
- Do you remember other subjects that you learned at school?
- How important is math in a person’s life?
- Do you think that everyone is good at math?
- Does the government take any action to develop people’s math skills? Why?
- Are writing and math skills equally important in a person’s life?
- IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad, India – January 2014 IELTS test taker P was asked the following questions in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Punjab, India – January 2014 Thanks to P, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – October 2013 An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks D!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2013 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...