Our Indian friend S was asked the following Speaking questions in a recent IELTS exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you work for extended hours?
– What do you prefer to do on weekends?
– Do you write (type or by hand) as part of your daily life?
– Is writing important in life?
– Would you like to write a book?
– Do you like boats?
– How many times did you travel by boat?
– Where did you go and when?
– Do people use boats for travel in your country?
– Would you like to own a boat?
Talk about a subject which you learned in school. Please say
– What was the subject?
– Was it interesting?
– How useful was it later on in your life?
– Do you remember other subjects that you learned at school?
– How important is math in a person’s life?
– Do you think that everyone is good at math?
– Does the government take any action to develop people’s math skills? Why?
– Are writing and math skills equally important in a person’s life?
- IELTS test in Hyderabad, India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Hyderabad...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – November 2016 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in India he...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India he...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – September 2016 When P took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in...