Our kind friend F from Ghana shared the questions from a recent IELTS exam:
- Can I see your ID, please?
- Where are you from?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Tell me why do you like your room?
- Tell me what do you like about your compound?
Describe a business that you would like to start. Please say
- Why do you want to do it?
- Where should it be located?
- Who would be your customers, mostly?
- What motivates employees the most in their work place?
- Are there any benefits to working in a team or a group?
- IELTS Speaking test in Ghana – April 2013 These speaking questions were shared by an IELTS test taker...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by C, who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka (thank you N!)...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – October 2013 These Speaking topics were shared by D, an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2013 Our Indian friend (thanks I!) shared the questions she was...