The following questions were shared by J who took his IELTS exam in El Salvador. Here is what he remembered:
- What is your full name?
- May I see you ID?
- What do you want me to call you?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you enjoy dancing?
- When was the last time you have visited a place where people were dancing?
- Do you like watching dancing programs on TV?
- Do you enjoy watching movies?
- How frequently do you go to see a movie?
Describe a piece of clothing that someone bought for you. Please say
- What was it?
- Who bought it for you?
- Why did he/she buy it?
- When was it given to you?
- How frequently is this person buying collar shirts for you?
- Why do you think clothes made by designers are expensive?
- Are people in your country buying this type of clothes?
- IELTS test in Australia and the USA – June 2013 (General Training) Our kind friends A and R shared the IELTS exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia (thank you A...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in Taiwan – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Taiwan (thanks T!) was asked...