The Speaking questions below were shared by D who took the IELTS test in Ecuador:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of job do you do?
– Are you a patient person?
– What do you do to stay patient in certain situations?
– Do you think people in your country are usually patient?
Talk about a seaside place that you would like to visit. Please say
– Where is it?
– What can you do there?
– Why would you like to go there?
– Do you think people like the seaside for holidays?
– Do you think the seaside will always be a preferred holiday place?
– Is it more fun for children than adults do you think?
– Do you have some good memories from seaside trips as a child?
– In what circumstances the seaside might stop being an attractive destination for holidays in your view?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2015 When P took the IELTS Speaking test in India, these...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2015 Our Indian friend N remembered the following questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2015 When D took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – July 2016 When our friend Z took the IELTS Speaking test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 When C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia, the...