The Speaking questions below were shared by D who took the IELTS test in Ecuador:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of job do you do?
- Are you a patient person?
- What do you do to stay patient in certain situations?
- Do you think people in your country are usually patient?
Talk about a seaside place that you would like to visit. Please say
- Where is it?
- What can you do there?
- Why would you like to go there?
- Do you think people like the seaside for holidays?
- Do you think the seaside will always be a preferred holiday place?
- Is it more fun for children than adults do you think?
- Do you have some good memories from seaside trips as a child?
- In what circumstances the seaside might stop being an attractive destination for holidays in your view?
- IELTS Speaking test in Ecuador and Kazakhstan – May 2014 Thanks to IELTS test takers A and C we can...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangalore, India – August 2013 IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 Our kind friend A shared the Speaking questions from his...
- ELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bucharest, Romania – September 2013 Our kind friend E shared the Speaking questions asked in...