Our kind friend S who took the IELTS test in Ireland was asked the following questions in Speaking:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you live?
- Do you write a lot?
- Did you write a lot when you were at school?
- What did you write most of the time?
- Describe your dream home.
Talk about an incident when you were late for something. Please say
- What and when was it?
- How did you manage it?
- How did you feel about it later?
- How important is it for people to be punctual, nowadays?
- What is the difference in time management between the young generation and older people?
- People in some countries are more punctual than in others, why?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2013 Our Indian friend (thanks I!) shared the questions she was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – July 2013 An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, S!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – July 2013 Our kind friend C shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – July 2013 Thanks to C who took the IELTS test in Australia...