Our kind friend S who took the IELTS test in Ireland was asked the following questions in Speaking:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you live?
- Do you write a lot?
- Did you write a lot when you were at school?
- What did you write most of the time?
- Describe your dream home.
Talk about an incident when you were late for something. Please say
- What and when was it?
- How did you manage it?
- How did you feel about it later?
- How important is it for people to be punctual, nowadays?
- What is the difference in time management between the young generation and older people?
- People in some countries are more punctual than in others, why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Israel – January 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by M (thanks!) who took...
- IELTS test in the USA – July 2013 (General Training) A test taker from the USA (thank you V!) shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – July 2013 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2013 Our Indian friend (thanks I!) shared the questions she was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – July 2013 An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, S!) shared his...