Our kind friend S who took the IELTS test in Ireland was asked the following questions in Speaking:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live?
– Do you write a lot?
– Did you write a lot when you were at school?
– What did you write most of the time?
– Describe your dream home.
Talk about an incident when you were late for something. Please say
– What and when was it?
– How did you manage it?
– How did you feel about it later?
– How important is it for people to be punctual, nowadays?
– What is the difference in time management between the young generation and older people?
– People in some countries are more punctual than in others, why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Ireland – July 2016 The following Speaking questions were asked in a recent IELTS...
- IELTS test in Ireland – December 2015 (General Training) Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Ireland...
- IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – July 2016 Today we have another IELTS update from Uzbekistan. Our friends...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – July 2016 When our friend Z took the IELTS Speaking test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Netherlands – August 2016 Our friend T took the IELTS Speaking test in the...