Our kind friend S who took the IELTS test in Ireland was asked the following questions in Speaking:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you live?
- Do you write a lot?
- Did you write a lot when you were at school?
- What did you write most of the time?
- Describe your dream home.
Talk about an incident when you were late for something. Please say
- What and when was it?
- How did you manage it?
- How did you feel about it later?
- How important is it for people to be punctual, nowadays?
- What is the difference in time management between the young generation and older people?
- People in some countries are more punctual than in others, why?
- IELTS Speaking test in Ireland – October 2014 Our friend M who took the IELTS test in Ireland...
- IELTS test in Ireland, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia – October 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from Ireland, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Zimbabwe – December 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by our friend P...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2013 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – July 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by A from the...