Our kind friend S who took the IELTS test in Ireland was asked the following questions in Speaking:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you live?
- Do you write a lot?
- Did you write a lot when you were at school?
- What did you write most of the time?
- Describe your dream home.
Talk about an incident when you were late for something. Please say
- What and when was it?
- How did you manage it?
- How did you feel about it later?
- How important is it for people to be punctual, nowadays?
- What is the difference in time management between the young generation and older people?
- People in some countries are more punctual than in others, why?
- IELTS test in Ireland – October 2015 (General Training) Our friend A took IELTS in Ireland, and even though...
- IELTS test in Ireland – December 2015 (General Training) Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Ireland...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – February 2015 An IELTS test taker from Iran (thanks, Z!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2015 When A took the IELTS test in Iran he was...
- IELTS test in Bulgaria and Iran – July 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Bulgaria and Iran (thanks Z...