The following Speaking questions were shared by M who recently had an IELTS exam in Dubai.
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your job?
- What part particularly do you like about it?
- Would you like to do the same job in the future?
- Why do people change their behavior when they are in the company of other people?
- Why do young people find it important to be part of a group?
Talk about a holiday or vacation you spent in a group of other people. Please say
- How was it?
- Where was it?
- What was so nice about it?
- Many companies work together trough global trading, what do you think about it?
- Why do you think do they do it?
- Is it a positive or a negative trend?
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – February 2013 Our friend J, the IELTS test taker from Dubai, share...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – February 2013 An IELTS test taker (thanks, M!) shared these Speaking questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Ecuador – August 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by D who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Perth, Australia – February 2013 The questions below where shared by S who took the...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends...