A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking questions from his IELTS exam:
- What is your full name?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- What is your favorite room?
- What is your favorite meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner)? Why?
- How important is breakfast?
- What is better, a small or a big meal? Why?
Talk about a famous person you are interested in. Please say:
- Describe this person.
- How did you come to know about him/her?
- Why did he/she become famous?
- What have you learned from him/her?
- What do you know about celebrities?
- Do you think celebrities are different in different countries?
- Were they different in the past?
- What does motivate people to become well-known?
- Do you think technology can help people interested in it, to become well known?
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – July 2012 (General Training) This IELTS update was shared by M, who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Philippines – June 2012 The speaking questions below were sent by I who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Botswana – June 2012 Our friend D from Botswana sent the Speaking questions from...