A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking questions from his IELTS exam:
- What is your full name?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- What is your favorite room?
- What is your favorite meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner)? Why?
- How important is breakfast?
- What is better, a small or a big meal? Why?
Talk about a famous person you are interested in. Please say:
- Describe this person.
- How did you come to know about him/her?
- Why did he/she become famous?
- What have you learned from him/her?
- What do you know about celebrities?
- Do you think celebrities are different in different countries?
- Were they different in the past?
- What does motivate people to become well-known?
- Do you think technology can help people interested in it, to become well known?
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by R whose IELTS...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and India – June 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – October 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Oman – March 2013 An IELTS test taker A from Oman shared these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – July 2013 These speaking questions were shared by S who took the...