An IELTS test taker from Colombia (thanks S!) shared these Speaking questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do for a job?
- Do you like it?
- Are you in a good relationship with your colleagues?
- Do you have a big family?
- Please describe your close family.
- Who cooks in your house? Why?
- What do you usually cook?
- What was the first meal that you have ever cooked?
- What kind of TV programs do you usually watch? Why?
- What are the most famous TV programs in your country?
- Do you think TV programs help to educate children?
Talk about a visit that you received in your home. Please say
- Who was visiting you?
- When was it?
- What did you do?
- Did you enjoy that visit? Why?
- Lets talk about hospitality.
- Describe hospitality in your country.
- How do people in your country welcome their guests?
- What is the importance of hospitality in your country?
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – November 2013 Our friend N shared the Speaking questions from a recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Spain – November 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by C who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Chennai, India – November 2013 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by V from...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – November 2013 (Academic Module) These Writing and Speaking questions were shared by H who...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – October 2013 Our friend F shared his Speaking questions from an IELTS...