An IELTS test taker from Colombia (thanks S!) shared these Speaking questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do for a job?
- Do you like it?
- Are you in a good relationship with your colleagues?
- Do you have a big family?
- Please describe your close family.
- Who cooks in your house? Why?
- What do you usually cook?
- What was the first meal that you have ever cooked?
- What kind of TV programs do you usually watch? Why?
- What are the most famous TV programs in your country?
- Do you think TV programs help to educate children?
Talk about a visit that you received in your home. Please say
- Who was visiting you?
- When was it?
- What did you do?
- Did you enjoy that visit? Why?
- Lets talk about hospitality.
- Describe hospitality in your country.
- How do people in your country welcome their guests?
- What is the importance of hospitality in your country?
- IELTS test in Colombia – December 2014 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Colombia (thanks, G!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, F!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines and India – November 2014 Our friends M and N who took their IELTS exams...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – November 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by C who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – November 2015 When B took his IELTS Speaking test in Nepal, he...