An IELTS test taker from Colombia (thanks S!) shared these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– Do you like it?
– Are you in a good relationship with your colleagues?
– Do you have a big family?
– Please describe your close family.
– Who cooks in your house? Why?
– What do you usually cook?
– What was the first meal that you have ever cooked?
– What kind of TV programs do you usually watch? Why?
– What are the most famous TV programs in your country?
– Do you think TV programs help to educate children?
Talk about a visit that you received in your home. Please say
– Who was visiting you?
– When was it?
– What did you do?
– Did you enjoy that visit? Why?
– Lets talk about hospitality.
– Describe hospitality in your country.
– How do people in your country welcome their guests?
– What is the importance of hospitality in your country?
- IELTS test in Colombia – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Colombia remembered the following details after his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia and India – November 2016 Our friends P and M took their IELTS Speaking tests...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – June 2016 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, S!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Colombia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Colombia...