An IELTS test taker from Colombia (thanks S!) shared these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– Do you like it?
– Are you in a good relationship with your colleagues?
– Do you have a big family?
– Please describe your close family.
– Who cooks in your house? Why?
– What do you usually cook?
– What was the first meal that you have ever cooked?
– What kind of TV programs do you usually watch? Why?
– What are the most famous TV programs in your country?
– Do you think TV programs help to educate children?
Talk about a visit that you received in your home. Please say
– Who was visiting you?
– When was it?
– What did you do?
– Did you enjoy that visit? Why?
– Lets talk about hospitality.
– Describe hospitality in your country.
– How do people in your country welcome their guests?
– What is the importance of hospitality in your country?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – November 2015 When G took the IELTS test in Iran she was...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – November 2015 (Academic Module) When T took the IELTS test in Malaysia, the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, F!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks, B!) remembered and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – November 2015 When B took his IELTS Speaking test in Nepal, he...